Saturday, May 7, 2011

New phase of Witherspoon




Reese Witherspoon's first known world through his involvement in the film The Man in the Moon in 1991.

Since then, his name continued to rise sharply through the films are successful acting career on stage, such as Cruel Intentions, legally Blonde, Election and Sweet Home Alabama.

Even seen a little less publicity, ironically, Witherspoon is not Calang-Calang actress. Born in New Orleans, Lousiana, United States of America has swept many awards, including the late Oscar had won the role as June Carter Cash in Walk the Line movie.

Even through her acting in the same film, he received 16 awards in various Hollywood entertainment awards ceremony.

If you want to calculated the age of involvement, has 20 years of her standing with the glamorous world of work as early as age 15. On March 22 last, Witherspoon has reached the age of 35 years.


Actress Reese Witherspoon has swept many awards over the involvement of over 20 years as an actor.


Speaking about the increasing age, the actress who is currently hot with his latest film, Water for Elephants tells, the age of 35 years is a big thing for a woman. This is because according to Witherspoon, increasing age, he felt more confident. Not shy.

"I feel excited about my age now. Aged 35 years is a big thing for me. I feel more secure and confident. More confident and comfortable than when I was first in their 20s," the owner said his real name, Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon was .

While responding to the life and career is, Witherspoon said that life can sometimes be interpreted as a crazy life.

He said: "I had a somewhat crazy life. Sometimes I feel like he was boarding a train speed and do not know where to go so close to lose identity and are not sure what I did. So at one time, I feel like not able to handle all the things to come. "

Admit, when he almost lost his identity and was paralyzed, he always reminded himself that he did not live for the glamorous.But he lived for a simple life with his family, they run the same as other people.


NO fear. Witherspoon spent six months with the elephants was named Tia.


"So I wake up every day and remind myself that I'm living for my family and want to have fun with them," he said excitedly.

When Witherspoon talks about family life, he was actually referring to the way family life is undergone at a young age. He is married to the opposite lakonnya, actor Ryan Phillippe, at the age of 23 years. They were blessed with two children, Ava Elizabeth and Deacon Reese.

But seven years after marriage, the couple divorced. "It's very embarrassing," he said, referring to the divorce. Witherspoon also defines that the divorce as a disaster for him. It is painful, but so far he is still thinking about the reason behind the words of the spirit, all the pain will get better soon.

Let the divorce is still felt painful past, he did not kill the sense of the actress to get married again last year. He is now the wife of Jim Toth said, life is more meaningful today.

"That's why I say the age of 35 years now is a pride for me. I became more mature and know the meaning of life. Married to Toth is a good choice. He was a good man and I am fortunate to be his wife," he said, also Toth also like to tell her mother.

So excited about her new life, Witherspoon also said he wanted to increase the number of children because children love, and love the concept of family.

No comments:

My Blog List

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails